Friday, July 31, 2020

Did Kangana do the Same as Rhea but Got Away With It? Sushant Vs Adhyayan Controversies Have Many Similarities

Recently, more facts have come out in the death case of Sushant Singh Rajput. His girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty has been accused by his family for abuse. Let me summarize a few points from the charges:
"In the six page long FIR, SSR's father stated that Rhea, her close friends and family cheated the actor for financial gains, kept him confined and pressurised him. He said that Rhea used to add conditions whenever a film was offered to Sushant that he would give a nod to the project only if she gets to play the lead heroine. Rhea got Sushant shifted from his original house to a resort saying that the house was haunted. He further added that Rhea used to tell him to get treated as he talks weird things. Later, Rhea got him moved to her house in Mumbai where she gave him an overdose of medicines. Rhea changed Sushant's trustworthy staff and replaced with the people who she knows. Rhea's family started controlling everything about Sushant and the actor's contact with his family was diminished. Sushant told his father that he was not able to do anything about those who were controlling him and they all wanted him to put into a mental asylum. He also stated that they also didn't allow his son to return to Patna." [Source: TOI]
Why is it that the allegations against #RheaChakraborty should remind us of some very similar allegations against #KanganaRanaut too! Just read this:
"Last year, Adhyayan, in an interview to DNA, alleged that Kangana was violent and abusive. “Kangana had this amazing knack of manipulating my emotions and drawing me back. She took me to this tarot reader Sunita Menon who said we were meant to be together and that gave me confidence and strength to work at the relationship, even though I was going through shit. I hadn’t told my parents about this. If my father ever knew that she hit me, I can’t imagine his reaction. I stopped going home, and started living with her. I started drinking and smoking a lot. My relationship with my parents changed. I became defiant. The visit to Sunita happened right after we broke up. Kangana called me to her house and started crying. She said, “I cook for you and wash your clothes and how will I live without you?” That made me very emotional and we got back together,” he said when asked about why he put up with the abuse." [Source: HT]
We can notice that both these cases have somewhat similar kind of  emotional abuse, illegal confinement, forced isolation from family, religious rituals in order to brainwash, and use of medicines or alcohol to destroy a person. 

In fact these are known traits of abusive women who try to have complete control over their husbands or boyfriends and exploit them. 

I don't remember reading in detail much about Adhyayan and Kangana's case while it was happening more than 10 years back; hence I don't want to stretch it beyond a point since I don't know in detail what was happening and how. But looking plainly at the allegations against Kangana Ranaut, it is clear that she was bordering around similar tendencies as Rhea Chakraborty. Kangana's abusive behavior around recent controversy with Hrithik Roshan also told much about her mental state and "methods of madness". 

It happens many times that even truth is ignored since it is not backed up with facts and evidences; while a lie can pass as truth if the person lying has more evidences or influence. 

Is it that Kangana abused Adhyayan and got away with it; while Rhea is paying the price due to huge public perception in her case since these are social-media times and also since Sushant was a much bigger star than Adhyayan? 

This question will always remain: Did Kangana do same as Rhea but got away with it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment